Wednesday 30 March 2011

My SLA - Simple Love Affairs

After talking about it for months, I've finally lifted my fingers off the usual dota hot keys and dragged myself to the grand opening of this blog, Simple Love Affairs, in dedication to all lovers out there in the world, particularly in Singapore.
"The Rhythm of Love"

No relationships are the same with another, they can never be. Every love produces its own uniqueness, its own miracle moments, its own stories. You hear people mumbles this overused quote every now and then, "Love is everywhere." but where exactly? I know my dear friend Clyde once told me, "I can smell sex, sex is everywhere." if I wasn't wrong he told me that during one of his Thailand escapades storytellings. Don't get me wrong here now, I ain't starting a sex blog teaching you "How to blow your boyfriend's candle 101", I just suddenly thought of that and I think it's rather funny.


Love can be as complicated as a 10,000 pieces jigsaw puzzle of Atlantic Ocean. You know what love can be like, but you may need a third-party-nothing-to-do guy to help you complete the puzzle. Let me piece them up for you, one by one, as each post goes by I will slowly map out a path which you can consider embarking on. Better than you standing there being stuck in the moment and you can't get out... Like a retard.

Let my thoughts towards relationships carve the image of me. Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment